Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Tuesday, February 1, 2011

The Joy of Love Photography e-Class

One of my mommy friends (and 1 of my 3 followers, haha please follow me too!) who is learning how to use her new DSLR sent me to Willette Designs for a FREE 28-day photography class. Seems similar to the Food + Foto series I did a few months ago where there's a flickr group (public) to share your photos if you wish. 

For the month of February, participants will receive daily email prompts/photo assignments with some tutorial/instruction built into the daily email lesson. I am always up for learning how to take advantage of my camera while being inspired with what other people shoot. I’ll be posting some submissions throughout the month, so let me know how you think I do. Or you can join too by clicking the button below, it's rolling admission...

0 comments: