Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Friday, May 6, 2011

Even Smells from the Street – Cumin

When my jet setter was back in town last time (also my first blog post ever!), we went to Cumin and decided to go back again for some Indian food. When paying for parking at the box, we could smell the place all the way from the street! Even when I got home Doug said I smelled. And that’s saying a lot considering he has to stick his nose in Mia’s diaper before he can tell how offensive her poop smells.

Aaaaanyway, just like last time we had vegetable samosas, Chakra beer, lamb vindaalu and naan. We also decided to try a new dish, chicken madras (chicken cooked in a savory and exotic flavored coconut broth, indian spices and creamy curry sauce). Also like last time, I couldn’t stop eating the little chip and sauce thingies. Yummy yummy yummy. Their service could be a little more attentive and the book for a menu is overwhelming, but nonetheless, it was a good night out so I could hear all about my friend’s adventures and new found love for Asia.

Sorry for the lack of photos/crafts this week. I’m trying to catch up on editing sets of Baby Erin, Baby Noah, and the Monster First Birthday party (which I still need to show you!). There's only so much I can do between the hours of 9pm and midnight! L Have a great weekend, kiss your momma for me!

3 comments:

Crunchy Frugalista said...

I love Cumin. I assume that is a restaurant you are talking about. I could eat cumin the spice on almost anything! I loved the title of the post. Nothing better than aromas you can find around places you visit or live!

I am your newest GFC follower courtesy of the Alexa hop! So nice ot meet you.

Ashley

Crunchy Frugalista

GranGoddessa said...

such descriptive writing I had to immediately grab my bag of trailmix just to finish reading. Hopping around from the Alexa hop and am your newest follower as well. Have a great weekend.

Love,
Me

DesigningDawn said...

Hey! Thanks for stopping by my blog and for the compliment on my nursery! I'm saw you on the Alexa hop & am you're newest follower. Hope you have a great weekend!

-Dawn
designingdawn.com