Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Friday, June 10, 2011

Sneak Peek: Shabby Chic 1st Birthday Tea Party

I first “met” Sommer when I bought a headband from her etsy shop for my Mia’s birthday.  After checking out the Winter One-derland, she joked that if I were in TX in May, she could use my help for her Mia's first birthday. Don’t joke with me people, I will take you up on your offers! I put together a party plan for Sommer a few weeks before the party and here’s a sneak peek of how the Shabby Chic First Birthday Tea Party turned out!
How adorable is her Mia?! And those sweets! Check out Mia's first birthday shoot here, with Photography by Brie. Full party details to come! May I put together a party plan for you? Email me at mindysukan{at}gmail{dot}com for more details!
Have a great weekend!