Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Tuesday, January 31, 2012

Gift Wrap Alternative - Yarn & Washi Tape

I don't have a lot of kiddie birthday wrapping paper on hand, so I made do without it. Using leftover yarn from the MonSTAR birthday party, washi tape, scrap cardstock, and random boxes, I think my gifts are pretty darn cute!

My nephew's gift wasn't from Gap, but the washi tape nicely covered the Baby Gap logo along the side.

Same for this Children's Place box (gift from elsewhere).

Cute alternative to wrapping paper, yeah?

After Ryu and Kira's birthdays comes Mia's. Are you excited to see what I've dreamed up for her 2nd birthday party?!


linked up with live.laugh.rowe and here:
Sweet Shot DayCraftaholics.net

4 comments:

Susan said...

Yes! It is so cute!

Heather - Chickabug said...

Wrapping paper is overrated! ; ) Your washi tape is WAY better - I love the pattern on it!

Live Laugh Rowe said...

Love this too... I just love all that can be done with Washi tape :)

Ginger@gingersnapcrafts.com said...

Featuring YOU today in my washi tape round-up. Great job!

Ginger @ gingersnapcrafts.com

http://www.gingersnapcrafts.com/2012/05/where-do-i-buy-my-washi-tape-washi-tape.html