Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Monday, March 5, 2012

P52 {8} and {9} and A-Z

So two months into Project 52 and I've already failed! I missed week 8's "Cabin Fever" and week 9's "A Great Leap." But I'm ok with that because I was busy shooting for the A-Z 30 day challenge in February. And actually, I tied for the title of most improved! Hooray, I'm a winner!

Halfway through the class, I discovered an inspiring direction to take my series of photographs - my very own city of Chicago! Now that I have a comprehensive set of images, I can add personalized decor to my urban cozy home. As a winner in the Souvenir Foto School class, I get to pick an image for a 20x20 print. Which would you choose to go next to this Merchandise Mart framed print/painting?? I always have a hard time deciding on large purchases.

I already showed you some, but here are the rest...
A is for Apple Juice
B is for Bucket of Bottles with Balloons
C is for Cans of Crinkle Paper
D is for Daisy the Dog
E is for Elephant
F is for Flames
G is for Graffiti
H is for Human Heart
I is for Inside (of a white cantaloupe)
J is for Jingle Jangles

K is for Kimball

L is for Lines of Lights under the El in the Loop

M is for Midway
N is for Newspaper
O is for Old Ornate Clock

P is for Peaceful Playground

Q is for Quatrefoil at Quincy

R is for River
S is for Seal (of the city)
T is for Traffic in the Theater District

U is for Under the El

V is for Village (x5!)

W is for Wrigley Building

X is for Xes under the El Tracks

Y is for Yellow Lines

Of all the letters, which one should I blow up (20x20)?


linked up with Shelley and:
Sweet Shot DayLive, Love, TravelScattered Horizons

6 comments:

Samantha said...

I LOVE the Wrigley Building or the Lights under the El!

Awesome job - have loved following this with you! :)

House of Smiths said...

WOW! What beautiful photos! I love how you were inspired by something that you are surrounded by each day! It's prefect :)

Thank you for linking up at our party, have a great day!

Jeanne said...

Love your shots. I live in Texas, but was born and raised in Chicago. Go back as often as possible.

Jaymi said...

these are great! makes me want to go into the city and try street photography!

Unknown said...

Amazing shots and I love your interpretations! The W picture is my favorite. The light is amazing! Thank you for sharing and for linking up with Tones on Tuesday!

Kara @ June & Bear said...

love these. the playground is my favorite, but i love the obvious nod to chicago in k and x. tough choice.