Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Friday, May 25, 2012

PW's Bruschetta Chicken and Shrimp Taco Recipes

I tried two of Pioneer Woman's recipes this week and they are keepers! Both use basic ingredients and are super simple, quick and delicious! Which is exactly what I need with a toddler in the kitchen and hungry bellies. I have to get food on the table and in our mouths fast! Which is why I don't have any of my own pictures to show you. Both meals were also nice and light which is perfect with the 80 degree weather we've been having lately. And no, my 2 year old did not eat either of these.

Go on and get PW's recipes for Bruschetta Chicken

{Note: I only used red grape tomatoes because that's all I could find. Still delish!}


{Note: Instead of Mexican tomato sauce or enchilada sauce, I used leftover BBQ sauce from my go to BBQ spot, Pork Shoppe.}

Get your BBQ on this holiday weekend! We'd like to head to the lake in the 90 degree weather, but hopefully we don't encounter Memorial Day madness like last year.

2 comments:

Lili said...

that shrimp taco looks yummy!

Kara @ June & Bear said...

simple ingredients are the make or break it part of any recipe for me. i'll have to check these out.