Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Tuesday, March 5, 2013

{Corby} - 3 months

Mia's been asking if Baby Corby's on the blog yet. She's spent more time with him than I have, since Corby is Mia's teacher's son! So without further ado, I'd like you to meet 3 month old Corby...who was ready for a nap upon my arrival!

But not long after, he was ready to talk and flash me some handsome smiles with big beautiful eyes.

Not only did Mia ask if Corby was on the blog yet...but she asked if I planned his {first birthday} party yet! My little party planning mini-me already can't wait for Corby's birthday! Hopefully she'll understand that the party isn't until November. I can't wait to capture how Corby grows in the meantime!

1 comments:

Christine said...

Love how the kiddies pick up on the things that are important to their mommas :). Corby is adorable! :) Great job!