Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Wednesday, July 17, 2013

{Jenelle} - 2 years

Before hitting up the annual Burgerfest, I took Jenelle's 2nd birthday pictures. Look how much she's changed since last year! She's wearing pink and orange, just like her 1st birthday party that I decorated for under $5!

I'm pretty sure I said this at her 19 month session, but aren't her big brown eyes and long curly lashes just gorgeous??

Oh Jenelle, you are quickly catching up to Maya and Mia! I have loved watching you get so big from behind my lens since you were a chubalicious newborn. Happy Birthday baby girl! Have a wonderful day at the pool!

While it sounded like chaos with me in the room with these sisters {15 months apart}...you do what it takes for the shot!
Love you girls!
  

1 comments:

carol said...

Good dressing and accessories for siblings or for friends.